North Hills Midtown
There is a reason ‘Central’ is in our name. You are just steps away from the finest dining, shopping, and entertainment the Midtown district in North Hills has to offer. With endless shopping, dining, entertainment, parks and more, you’ll instantly become part of the exciting lifestyle this Urban hub holds. Whether a scenic bike ride down the greenway trails, an outdoor concert or the Midtown Farmers’ Market is more your style, North Hills has something for everyone.
North Hills is proudly known to harbor some of the finest, award-winning dining you can find. Whatever your palate, savor the taste of over 40 restaurants with cuisine by some of the most innovative chefs in the game.
The Perks of Living in Midtown
Midtown, Raleigh's most centrally located district, provides it's residents with endless opportunities to work, dine, and play. With quick access to downtown, Research Triangle Park and RDU International Airport, living here allows you to easily navigate across the city. If adventure is your calling, take a great bike ride on 12 miles of greenway or visit multiple city parks just steps away from your front door.
The Perks of Living in North Hills
- Over 80 retailers including Lululemon, Athletica, Sur La Table, Anthropologie, Ethan Allen, Peter Miller, Target, and more.
- Coffee shops and cafes including 3 Starbucks locations,
Panera, Bruegger’s Bagels.
- Coming Soon! Cycle Bar and Kilwins
- Over 40 restaurants ranging from quick bites to fine,
award winning dining
- Two-level Harris Teeter grocery store
- 50,000 SF Health Club with a state of the art fitness experience
- 14 screen cinema with stadium seating
- Nightlife & entertainment complex with 14 bowling lanes
- Parks and gathering places
- Over 450 events each year including the Midtown Farmers’ Market, Midtown Beach Music Series, Kickin’ it Country, and a five-week Christmas celebration
- Banks, pharmacies, gas stations, electric vehicle charging stations,
and free WIFI in common areas of North Hills